fbpx
Med Aesthetics Miami
Google Rating

2601 Southwest 37th Avenue #603, Miami

4.9 340 reviews

Recent Blog Posts
Search
 

Longevity

Longevity

General Care

A key factor for longevity is where we live, not education, marital status, or wealth.  Many scientists believe that only about 25% of how we live is dictated by our genes. The remaining 75% is determined from our thoughts, lifestyle choices, and the equilibrium and harmony in our lives. There are 90 year olds working in the fields of some countries!