Microcurrent Therapy FAQ
Our products are FDA cleared, and has been used by hundreds of thousands of customers all over the world without a single safety incident.
No. It has been widely used in the US for over 40 years and has been approved by the FDA.
It’s recommended to wait 72 hours in between treatments.
There are no adverse side effects
Complete direct benefits include:
• Diminishes or eliminates fine lines, creases, and wrinkles
• Hydrates and revitalizes skin, making it smoother and softer
• Improves blood circulation and lymphatic drainage
• Rejuvenates the “pink glow” of youthful hues
• Visibly firms and contours, lifting the overall droop
• Tightens sagging jowls, doubling chins, and fatty cheeks
• Clears up or reduces acne
• Reduces the appearance of stretch marks & cellulite on the body
• Reduces scarring and dimpling from laser resurfacing
• Reduces dark circles or puffiness under eyes
• Reduces symptoms of Sinusitis, Rhinitis, and Rosacea
Yes. Advise is to be sure to drink at least 8 ounces of water (preferably filtered) immediately after the treatment. This will help ‘flush’ the toxins and impurities from the skin and body that have been stimulated from the treatment. Because the support cream now also has an electrical current, recommend that they do not wash their face for at least 2 – 6 hours after the treatment because the support cream is still working to stimulate their skin a bit. Ask them to drink 8 – 16 ounces of water starting a couple hours before their next appointment to help hydrate the skin. This can provide a better result since water is a conductor. It is best to tell the client not to use any type of ‘oily’ cream as that causes a barrier and less conductivity.
None. Not only is our treatment painless, but clients look forward to the relaxing experience. Our waveforms are very inducing, and many fall asleep during the session. Afterwards clients feel euphoric as though the just experienced the most fantastic hour-long massage; however, 15-20 minutes later, they describe themselves as feeling invigorated and alert. Beautiful Image Facial Sculpting does not rely upon a thermal energy source like a laser. There is no inflammation or redness, no need to heal before seeing results, and absolutely no downtime. Just reapply makeup and go on with your day. Many procedures using lasers advertise themselves as “lunchtime facelifts” requiring no downtime, but who wants to resume their day with a red swollen face? Microcurrent facial treatments are by far the safest and most effective non-surgical treatment available today.